Here is a collection of links to my socials, websites and other links I find useful. I've divided the links into categories. I'll update the page when I have time and/or feel the need.
- Merch (soon)
- Etsy (soon)
- Sketch A Day (can’t link it, but I’m RosieSoCosy)
- Artfol (can't link this one yet, but my username is RosieSoCosy)
- Hive Social (RosieSoCosy)
Related to RosieSoCosy
- RosieSoCrafty: Instagram | Twitter
- RosieSoArtsy: Instagram | Twitter
- RosieSoCrossing: Instagram | Twitter
Interview with EA
- Part 1 - Salute to Superfans: Meet a Simply Amazing Couple
- Part 2 - Salute to Superfans: Relive this Simply Amazing Wedding
SimsNetwork / SimsNetwerk
- YouTube EN | NL
- Twitter EN | NL
- Instagram EN | NL
- Tumblr EN | NL
- Facebook SNW | EN | NL
- Pinterest EN | NL
- Ello EN | NL
EN| NL (Someone took my name, so I don't have a separate SimsTok in English. As for the Dutch one, I don't really use it yet.
(most of them on hiatus and heavily under construction)
- Retro Hugs (hiatus) - My planner shop blog.
- Retro Hugs Etsy (hiatus) - My planner shop.
- Hugs - Portal with links to various sites.
- Miss Design - My portfolio.
- Rosana Kooymans - My old blog.
- MySimsNetwork - My MySims fansite.
- SporeNetwork - My Spore fansite.
- SimCityNetwork - My SimCity fansite.
- Juniorwood - The travel blog of Junior.
Animal Crossing Tools
- MeteoNook: Predict the weather and other patterns on your Animal Crossing: New Horizons island.
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf Pattern Tool - Helps you design patterns outside of New Leaf, create a QR code, which you can then import into your game.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Pattern Tool - Let's you design patterns outside of New Horizons, create a QR code, which you can then import into your game.
- Nook Exchange - Useful tool to (wish)list items you own or want. You can share your page with friends which makes it easier to gift items.
- My Bricklink profile
- Rebrickable Colour Chart